This section contains information on the teaching experience I have, as well as samples of lectures.
- Adjunct lecturer at the Department of Archives and Library Science, Ionian University (Greece), 2001-2007, teaching at undergraduate level: Metadata, Subject access systems, Collection development and management, Information sources, Evaluation of information systems and services, Organization and administration of archives, libraries and information centres.
- Adjunct lecturer at the Department of Archives and Library Science, Ionian University (Greece), 2003-2008, teaching at postgraduate level: Evaluation of information systems and services, Metadata in digital environment, Information science in digital environment, Information technologies.
- Adjunct lecturer ath the Department of Library Science, TEchnological Educational Institute of Athens (Greece), 1993-1998 & 2000, teaching: Information sources, Documentation, Computer networks.
- Adjunct lecturer at Institute of Professional training, Nea Ionia Athens Greece, 2000, teaching: Databases in Windows environemnt, Microsoft Access.
- Seminars to librarians, organized by National Centre for Public Administration and Local Government-Training Institute all over the country, 2005-
- Seminars to librarians, organized by the Association of Greek librarians in Athens and Rethymnon Crete, April-May 2007, March 2010.
- Seminar to librarians of University of Thrace, teaching Library administration and Public relations in libraries, September 2006.
- Seminars (5) to academic libraries staff, 1999-2000.
- Seminar to National Library of Greece staff, teaching Electronic information sources and Standards in libraries, October 1998.
- Seminar to National Technical University of Athens, teaching Introduction to information technology, Computer networks and Access to information, 1997.
- Seminar to librarians at Panteion University, teaching Information needs and library users, Communication issues in libraries, 2-3 May 1996.
- Seminar to business personnel, teaching Introduction of information technology in business activities, Commercial and Industrial Chamber of Agrinion Greece, 1995.
- Seminars to librarians at TEI of Athens, Municipality of Volos Thessalia Greece, Continuing Training Institute, 1993-1994.
- Seminar organized by the National Documentation Centre, teaching Information for business, 1993.
- Seminars organized by the Hellenic Association of Chemical engineers, teaching Information fro chemical enginers, 1988-1989.
- Seminars organized in Crete (Chania and Herakleion) by the Greek Productivity Centre (ELKEPA), teaching Information in environmental and electronics areas.
- Seminars organized by the Technical Chamber of Greece for engineers all over the country.
- Teacher at Daidalos technical School, teaching Natural Gas & Oil products specifications, 1978-1979.